dimecres, 10 de setembre del 2014

Picking mushrooms with Sten Larris

Sten Larris is known to be the foremost expert on mushrooms in Denmark, and, casually, he lives only around 30 kms far from our school, in Grenå (we are in Kalø).
My schoolmate Nikolaj suggested me to ask Sten for visiting him, and although I thought it was too daring, I tried, and I succeeded. It was so easy that it was difficult to accept.
I ask him to visit the school, and he agreed, but it was difficult to me to organise my schoolmates, so I gave up, and ask for help to other students (Kristoffer, Anton,...), who said it was easy to do it. I leaved the arrengement on their hands.
 But I wanted to meet Sten Larris in any case, so I asked about visiting him at his place, and he invited me to have breakfast and lunch in his place. Such a luxury! Everything was easy and smooth, we visited two forests he knows, and a little glimpse to the beach, and we picked a lot of mushrooms (you can see only a part, we filled this basket three times). And as desert, Sten drove me back to the school on his car... to me and my bike! Amazing! Such a nice man!
The end of the day, well, it was not so nice. I'm not sure if the mushrooms I ate were too raw, or maybe I ate too many, but the conclusion, to be polite, is that I spent all night going to the toilet and "outflowing", like water, as Bruce Lee said :s
Now I feel better, thanks, buddies ;)

P.S. The picture is not very good technically, sorry for that, I sub-exposed it by mistake A LOT, so I had to use photoshop to clear it a little, but then appears blur and weird colors. But I hope you understand that in photography, sometimes is better just to catch the moment, than a technically-perfect picture with no soul...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada